Wants to view your document like as an amazing flash magazine ? Here is a good and free app for you. Free Flash Magazine Maker is easy and free flash magazine convert software that enables you to easily create page-flipping magazine. Besides design setting which help you to edit and control flash magazine, like add background sounds, background image, edit magazine interface by use function button, the program also can help you insert your brand logo, enable sharing result book online. And the various output format like *.html, *.zip, *.exe enable readers reading on PC, Mac or even at mobile device.
- With Free Flash Magazine Maker, you can customize page size, page color, font, font style, font size, fond color, etc.. You can work it in Design setting toolbar, in toolbar interface. your will can edit every tiny detail in flash magazine, change page interface in magazine.
- Free Flash Magazine Maker enables you promote you product by insert logo/URL in interface. When the mouse over the URL or logo hyperlink, it will show advertise information.
- Book font looks small to read on screen? Don't worry, PDF to Flash Magazine provides full screen mode for users. Besides, zoom in scale can be defined, and different zoom in levels can be used while reading. More considerate digital reading experience to bring to customers by using the wonderful eBook builder.
- In Free Flash Magazine Maker, you can either choose template from default integrated samples, or download more published templates from our website. Each template offers a set of per-designed themes. And more free themes will be published later, you can choose your liked ones to build more elegant publications.
- With Email and social share button enabled in Free Flash Magazine Maker, anybody who read your books online can easy connect Email account and social network to share your magazines with their friends or clients, via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Del.icio.us, Digg, etc.
- With Free Flash Magazine Maker , there have many output model to choice, HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined); EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.