Delivery may be a natural process, but along with it each mother experience stress and tiredness to different degrees. Recovering from delivery may take some time. The length of labor hours and the rest you had before delivery are important factors that decide the degree of tiredness.
If the delivery was without complication then sooner will be your recovery. Stress and anxiety after delivery is very common. The main reason being decreased hormonal level. Every woman has a feeling that being a new mother, is a very big responsibility and a challenging task. This is not wrong but you need to remember that taking someone’s help is not wrong. Remember the following to cope-up with stress.
1. Feeling exhausted is not sin, take some rest.
2. Sleep is necessary not only for your baby but also for you.
3. Being anxious is ok but don’t do anything in hurry.
4. Remember you need energy to take care of yourself and your baby so eating small meals at intervals would be more useful.
5. Take someone’s help in taking care of a child. Take advice from any elder.
6. Your child needs your attention so does your own body. Do simple exercise and try to lose body weight that has been put during your pregnancy time.