Twin And Multiple Babies Caring Tips
Raising single children is different from raising a twin. Raising twins involves multiple challenges. Here are few things that you may need to consider while taking care of twin or multiple babies.
1. Remember that you will be tiered often.
2. You need to treat each of your twins as individual so that they can develop individual character of their own.
3. You will find that twins are more strongly bond with each other.
4. Allow them to dress differently.
5. It is best to give them individual gifts when ever you want to buy them one.
6. Always give them individual attention and also speak with them in one-on-one basis.
7. Remember to not compare your twins.
8. When you have children other than twins make sure you don’t entirely neglect them. They may feel lonely.
9. If you breastfeed your baby regularly then there is no problem with milk supply. If the baby sucks properly then the milk ducts are stimulated and they produce enough milk.