Signs Of Pregnancy
In general most of the women will not experience any early pregnancy symptoms until the fertilized egg attaches itself to the uterine wall and also when there is a missed period.
Some of the symptoms of pregnancy are listed below:
• Food cravings can be a sign of pregnancy but it is not a sure symptom, so food craving along with any other symptoms confirms pregnancy.
• Darkening of areolas around the skin of nipples is considered as one of the important symptoms of pregnancy but it may also happen when there is a hormonal imbalance.
• Implantation spotting, a slight staining of a pink or brown colour, about eight days after ovulation followed with cramping is a sign of pregnancy. This is caused by the egg burrowing into the endometrial lining.
• Frequent urination is also a sign which is due to the embryo implants and the body begins producing the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).
• Fatigue is considered to be the top symptom of pregnancy which is due to the production of high level of progesterone hormone.
• A tender, swollen breast is also a sign of pregnancy.
• Altered sense of taste is noticed in pregnant women. Mostly of the women say they have a metallic taste in their mouth, others that they cannot stand the taste of coffee, tea, or a food they usually like.
• Morning sickness will be noticed only after few weeks of conception, pregnancy-related nausea can be a problem morning, noon, or night.
• A missed period is the surest sign of pregnancy in a woman of childbearing age who usually has regular periods.
• Changes in libido.
• If you've waited to test until at least the first day of a missed period and a blue line appears in the test window, you're most likely to be in the family way!