3 Months Baby Developmental Milestones
At 3 months, the infant will:
• Push up on his elbows when lying on his tummy.
• Still have some head lag when pulled up from lying to sitting but will have more head control.
• Take weight on bent knees when held in the standing position.
• Mostly have open hands.
Fine motor/Vision Development
• Follow a face from side to side.
• Hold a rattle for a short time - will often bash chin with the rattle.
• Open and close his hands.
• Be very interested in his hands.
• Blink defensively.
Speech and language Development
• Be vocalizing
• Turn to sound especially familiar sounds like the sound of a spoon on the inside of a cup
• Quieted to your voice.