Ways To Relieve Pregnancy Morning Sickness
Below are few ways to relieve morning sickness during pregnancy:
• Vitamin B6 - 50 mg per day is known to help to reduce nausea. Talk to your gynecologist on products like B-Natal TheraPops, Morning Sickness Magic, etc..
• Ginger in capsules form 250 mg is also helpful.
• Take small naps during the day.
• Get enough sleep at night.
• Get out of bed slowly in the morning.
• Eat plain crackers or dry cereal before you get out of bed in the morning.
• Eat smaller meals every two hours or so.
• You can carry a handkerchief with a few drops of a non nausea causing essential oil (lemon for example) in it and breath through it if you have a feeling of nausea.
• Avoid greasy or spicy foods as they often cause nausea or heartburn.
• Have frequent protein snacks. (Low fat meats and seafood, nuts, eggs and beans are high protein)
• Do not drink fluids with your meals.
• Non caffeinated teas like peppermint and ginger can help from nausea.
• Drink small amounts of fluids regularly through out the day to avoid dehydration.