Week 1 to Week 14 of pregnancy is called the First trimester.
During the first trimester, the physical changes seen in the expectant mother are as follows:
• Missed periods.
• Breast enlarges or becomes tender.
• Nausea, vomiting signs of morning sickness.
• Increased frequency of urination.
• Slight weight gain.
• Abdominal enlargement.
• Constipation is seen in some.
• Increased sweating.
Steps to follow:
• Try and get eight hours of sleep every night.
• Avoid fatty and spicy and fried food.
• Eat frequent, small meals rather than 3 large meals.
• Don’t get dehydrated.
• Take your prenatal vitamins.